Greenhouse Products and Accessories
Premium Round Style High Tunnel 30′W x 12′H x 96′L
Growing in a high tunnel, also known as a hoop house, provides an easy and cost-effective way to establish greater control over your growing environment. Ideal for vegetables, small fruit, such as strawberries, cut flowers and more. Realistically and efficiently enhance your crop yield, quality and profitability by up to 50%. Extend your growing season, save water and help keep crops free of diseases.
- Frames are manufactured from USA-made, galvanized structural steel tubing.
- Available with either 6-mil 4-year Greenhouse Film or sturdier 12-mil Clear Greenhouse Covering.
- Triple-zippered end panels.
- Optional Ridge Vent Kit allows you complete control over ventilation and temperatures within the high tunnel during hot summer months.
“Great for the serious gardener. Ask us how easy it is to create 4-sided ventilation for your crops.” -Rick
SunBlocker Backyard Shade House 60% 10′W x 30′L
Sometimes, too much sun becomes your problem. Backyard Shade Houses provide easy, immediate relief from the sun for plants, people, and animals. Our favorite set up includes…
- Offers 60% Shade.
- A sturdy 17-gauge structural steel frame.
- It’s high enough to allow heat to escape.
- Optional sides and gable ends.
- Shade covers are manufactured from knitted polyethylene fabric that does not rot, mildew or become brittle.
- Anchor kits are available.
- Recommended for plants, shrubs, people and animals. Great for those hot-day outings.
We offer Backyard Shade Houses and Bulk Shade Cloth. Available in our standard size or tailored to your specifications for custom shade applications. Shade Cloth can be ordered in stronger percentages of shade upon order if needed.
“For the large producer, we offer shade structures that are available in any size and shade covering for most any application.” -Rick
TekFoil Reflective/Bubble/Reflective (R/B/R) – 4′ x 125′
“Tek Foil is a great insulator that uses the sun to help heat your greenhouse in the cold seasons.” -Rick
Keeping the heat where it belongs is easy with TekFoilTM Reflective Insulation. Designed for installation in your greenhouse, use it between or over framing members, on walls, floors and ceilings. TekFoilTM can be installed with existing insulation, Reducing air infiltration and is a perfect vapor barrier. Keeps the heat inside in winter and outside in summer, making the climate much more stable for your plants.
TekFoilTM stops radiant heat flow by both reflectivity (97% reflective) and emissivity (only 3% emissive).
Learn more about how to best design your greenhouse structure by giving our experts a call today!